Skip to content
- If you are using a free bar, ALWAYS USE COLLARS.
- Please do not set dumbbells on the benches, even with a towel. Use the ‘blue’ box or set them on rubber matting provided. They severely tear up the vinyl on the benches.
- Gym Etiquette:
– Ask if you may “work in,” and always allow others the same courtesy.
– Please do not talk or text on your cell phone. The gym is a place to train, not to socialize.
– Refrain from yelling, using profanity, banging weights and making loud sounds.
– Do not sit on machines between sets. Let others work in.
– Re-rack weights and return all other equipment and accessories to their proper locations.
– Wipe down all equipment after use.
– You MUST squat ‘INSIDE’ the Power Rack cage – not outside.
– This is a gym. There will be no shoving or activity that is not suitable for a gym, or that could endanger another member. VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
- Ask staff to show you how to operate equipment properly if you have any questions.
- Please do not lean the weights up against the equipment. Put them back on the weight trees where they belong.
- If you do not know how to ‘spot’ someone properly please ask. We will tell you if you are not spotting correctly. This is for you to learn and to protect the person whom you are spotting.
- If you ‘sneak’ a non-member into the gym your membership will be terminated immediately with no refund.