WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Jeff Facer / CEO
I have trained for 35 years and visited well over 100 gyms during that time. I can give high marks to P365 Fitness for:
- Proximity to my house (5 minutes)
- Quality of equipment (York benches, heavy duty squat cages, etc.)
- 7/24/365 access This is critical to me as I frequent the gym during the very early morning hours.
- Friendly gym patrons While not critical, it’s really nice that everyone at P365 is so friendly
- Gym etiquette enforced Many gyms do not care about reckless behavior of their gym patrons. This can lead to serious injury, and is always a distraction and nuisance. I am glad P365 adheres to enforcement of these policies.
I would strongly recommend P365 Fitness to anyone serious about their training.