Women experience increased muscle tone and sleek, lean muscles. Men, with the proper training, can put on muscle mass and develop an overall muscular physique.
There are two primary types of cardio training:
Steady State, such as a treadmill where you stay at a relatively consistent speed for a longer period of time.
HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training, which involves ‘all out’ intensity for a short duration, followed by a short recovery period. This process is repeated typically for 20 minutes. The HUGE advantage of HIIT training is that it conserves muscle tissue where as prolonged steady state cardio does not.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
Jeff Facer / CEO
I have trained for 35 years and visited well over 100 gyms during that time. I can give high marks to P365 Fitness for:
- Proximity to my house (5 minutes)
- Quality of equipment (York benches, heavy duty squat cages, etc.)
- 7/24/365 access This is critical to me as I frequent the gym during the very early morning hours.
- Friendly gym patrons While not critical, it’s really nice that everyone at P365 is so friendly
- Gym etiquette enforced Many gyms do not care about reckless behavior of their gym patrons. This can lead to serious injury, and is always a distraction and nuisance. I am glad P365 adheres to enforcement of these policies.
I would strongly recommend P365 Fitness to anyone serious about their training.