Weightlifting, also called Olympic weightlifting, is an athletic discipline in the modern Olympic programme in which the athlete attempts a maximum-weight single lift of a barbell loaded with weight plates.
Running is a method of terrestrial locomotion allowing humans and other animals to move rapidly on foot. Running is a type of gait characterized by an aerial phase in which all feet…
Yoga, is a meditative means of discovering dysfunctional perception and cognition, as well as overcoming it for release from suffering, inner peace and salvation
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Jeff Facer / CEO
I have trained for 35 years and visited well over 100 gyms during that time. I can give high marks to P365 Fitness for:
- Proximity to my house (5 minutes)
- Quality of equipment (York benches, heavy duty squat cages, etc.)
- 7/24/365 access This is critical to me as I frequent the gym during the very early morning hours.
- Friendly gym patrons While not critical, it’s really nice that everyone at P365 is so friendly
- Gym etiquette enforced Many gyms do not care about reckless behavior of their gym patrons. This can lead to serious injury, and is always a distraction and nuisance. I am glad P365 adheres to enforcement of these policies.
I would strongly recommend P365 Fitness to anyone serious about their training.
A great article from the 11-17 issue of Men’s Health: “The 10 Simple Rules of Gym Etiquette” (Published without permission from Men’s Health.) 1. Your…
Cardio versus Weight Lifting
Here is a great article Rocky Marron sent to me on this topic! http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/fitness/an-instagrammers-incredible-transformation-shows-the-different-effects-of-weight-lifting-and-running/ar-AAs8nFS?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp
The Truth About Pre-Bedtime Protein
Will It Help Build Muscle or Just Make You Fat? by Mike T. Nelson, PhD Copied from t-nation.com Protein…
Why Weight Training Is Ridiculously Good For You
Markham Heid Jun 06, 2017 Time Health For many, weight training calls to mind bodybuilders pumping iron in pursuit…
Blood Flow Restriction
Reprinted from NutraBio.com A little technical – bottom line is – it works! Blood Flow Restriction: A Proven Training…
Fasted Cardio Eats Muscle – Plus 6 More Fat Loss Mistakes by Christian Thibaudeau | 10/14/16 (Reprinted from T-Nation.com) Here’s what you need to know… Most…