Weightlifting, also called Olympic weightlifting, is an athletic discipline in the modern Olympic programme in which the athlete attempts a maximum-weight single lift of a barbell loaded with weight plates.
Running is a method of terrestrial locomotion allowing humans and other animals to move rapidly on foot. Running is a type of gait characterized by an aerial phase in which all feet…
Yoga, is a meditative means of discovering dysfunctional perception and cognition, as well as overcoming it for release from suffering, inner peace and salvation
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Jeff Facer / CEO
I have trained for 35 years and visited well over 100 gyms during that time. I can give high marks to P365 Fitness for:
- Proximity to my house (5 minutes)
- Quality of equipment (York benches, heavy duty squat cages, etc.)
- 7/24/365 access This is critical to me as I frequent the gym during the very early morning hours.
- Friendly gym patrons While not critical, it’s really nice that everyone at P365 is so friendly
- Gym etiquette enforced Many gyms do not care about reckless behavior of their gym patrons. This can lead to serious injury, and is always a distraction and nuisance. I am glad P365 adheres to enforcement of these policies.
I would strongly recommend P365 Fitness to anyone serious about their training.
A great article from the 11-17 issue of Men’s Health: “The 10 Simple Rules of Gym Etiquette” (Published without permission from Men’s Health.) 1. Your…
Here is a great article Rocky Marron sent to me on this topic! http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/fitness/an-instagrammers-incredible-transformation-shows-the-different-effects-of-weight-lifting-and-running/ar-AAs8nFS?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp
Will It Help Build Muscle or Just Make You Fat? by Mike T. Nelson, PhD Copied from t-nation.com Protein…
Markham Heid Jun 06, 2017 Time Health For many, weight training calls to mind bodybuilders pumping iron in pursuit…
Reprinted from NutraBio.com A little technical – bottom line is – it works! Blood Flow Restriction: A Proven Training…
Fasted Cardio Eats Muscle – Plus 6 More Fat Loss Mistakes by Christian Thibaudeau | 10/14/16 (Reprinted from T-Nation.com) Here’s what you need to know… Most…